Here's what's new in the latest TeacherPlanBook Release Update for September 1st:
- Example Lesson provides guidance into creating your own Lessons and Lesson Plan Templates!
- Create District Templates specific to your school district and ensure district standards for lesson planning are easy to follow. Make them editable or non-editable depending on your unique requirements!
- Feedback/Collaboration on Lessons now allows you to share your lessons and have your Administrator or Parent provide feedback to the teacher!
- Guided lesson planning with a comprehensive list of Lesson Plan fields now available, with built-in tooltips explaining their use!
- Pre-populated field pick lists makes it easy to select from a comprehensive list of best-practice lesson plan elements!
- Sequence fields in Lesson Plan Templates as needed!
- Easily add custom fields to individual lessons or to the Lesson Plan templates you create!
- No Template option - Build your lessons based on a template, or select No Template for your course to completely customize your lessons from scratch!