TeacherPlanBook.com’s TPB Enterprise Edition is the most powerful suite of cloud-based tools for educators. These tools make lesson planning more efficient…teaching more effective…communications and collaboration increased… compliance with standards simpler…PLUS the TPB Learning Analytics Suite with which administrators can see behind classroom doors…manage teachers more adeptly…analyze enterprise level metrics very quickly…all on easy-to-understand, customizable dashboards. The result: actionable information with which to solve issues before they become problems.
Finally, TPB Enterprise Edition offers, as an option, the NEW TPB IEP/504 Tracker, which is the only cloud-based system that helps schools and districts be proactive through collaborations and documentation of required accommodations, modifications and IEP goals. The result: better learning, increased trust with parents – and less litigation.
TPB Enterprise Edition includes the newest releases of TeacherPlanBook.com’s five products:
- TPB Learning Analytics Suite
- TPB IEP504 Tracker
- TPB Lesson Planner
- TPB Grade Book
- TPB Content-on-Demand availability
TPB Enterprise Edition provides more information than you’ve ever accessed this fast – with options that you’ve never been offered before.
This helps you to identify the need to improve performance before a school starts to fail. For example, and in short, you can…
- Profile a successful school and a school needing improvement, with dashboards loaded with actionable analytics
- Determine the differences, to start identifying the problems and solutions;
- Test students for baseline and store the results in our TPB Grade Book;
- Train teachers to overcome performance obstacles;
- Retest and reanalyze performance;
- Continue the process to turn the problems into performance improvements before it’s time for standardized testing.
With the optional addition of TPB IEP/504 Tracker, you also can achieve:
- Improved learning by students who require accommodations and modifications;
- Improved teacher morale;
- Increased teacher collaboration;
- Improved implementation of IEP/504 plans;
- An entirely and improve way to defend against litigation –
- With the result of fewer fiscal awards
Additionally, our Enterprise Edition includes:
- Teacher/Administrator Lesson Collaboration
- Curriculum Mapping
- Automatic distribution of usage dashboards
- District created templates by course
- Single Sign-On integration to your SIS/LMS
- Automated teacher enrollment
- Free day of professional services to develop a District Implementation Plan
In summary, TPB Enterprise Edition helps you improve your district, teacher by teacher, student by student, classroom by classroom and school by school. Find out more. Contact us for a tour of this powerful suite of cloud-based tools. For a complete picture, schedule a pilot program of the TPB Enterprise Edition with our team. The results are going to move your vision of progress to an entirely new level.